[haiku] Re: Compiling Haiku with Puppy linux 4.2.1

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 23:00:58 -0400

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Ivan Vodopiviz <merkoth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately, most webmail systems come with rich text formatting and
> bottom-quoting by default. Gmail is a great example :/

True, though I'm not sure how bottom quoting could be easily
automated, at least of any complexity. You would still need to break
up the quoted parts to properly respond. I've gotten so used to doing
it that it is second nature.

But there is no doubt most people are just lazy (or ignorant) and I've
seen plenty of emails with many, many useless quoted lines at the
bottom.

Of course we are getting quite off-topic here and therefore are
breaking another form of netiquette ;)

Regards,
Ryan