[openbeos] Re: Coding guidelines

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 01:45:01 +0100

"procton" <linalm-7@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>The problem with doxygen, as I see it, is that using
>doxygen one have to comment the declaration
>of the functions in the class declaration. That makes
>it hard to get an overview of a class, just by looking
>in the header. :(

Agreed. Having the full BeBook distributed over the header
files wouldn't be that good. Perhaps we put very simple
descriptions in the headers, eg 1 or 2 lines per function,
and combine this with a more friendly documentation
text file that can get merged by a tool into the BeBook?
I don't know. Comments please :)

Marcus