[openbeos] Re: Coding Guidelines, translations

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:58:59 +0100

>FYI the text translation part of the 48hrs lib has been assimilated by
BePDF
>more than a year ago :-)

That's interesting :) Did you submit any (functional) changes back to
the 48hrs lib and if not, would you mind us doing that=3F I would love to
make the 48hrs "LocaleKit" integrated with OpenBeOS :) As it is, I
would very much like to be able to localize the print=5Fserver / Printers
preference, and maybe all the printer drivers along with it :)

Regards,

Ithamar.

PS: Is the latest code for BeDPF available anywhere=3F It would be "Along
later" according to BeBits :)