[openbeos] Clue on Haiku

  • From: Mat Hounsell <mat_geek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open BeOS <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:54:48 -0700 (PDT)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/clue/

Love Clue? Want to Make it Build on Haiku?

Since I am busy with a new house and renovations I don't expect to get near a
Haiku development build in a while.

So I thought I would remind y'all that the source for Clue is freely available
in a CVS repository on Sourceforge.

Unfortunately, I last updated it to build and run on Zeta. So some simple fixes
may need to be applied to build on Haiku. (The clue-2-0-0-development-beos-5-0
should run file on Haiku)

Any patches are welcome and if someone serious wishes to be a clue developer
then I am happy for them to lead Clue 2 on Haiku.

Haiku OS - Free, Open, and Fantastic: http://haiku-os.org/

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail