[openbeos] Re: Clipboard followup

  • From: "Helmar Rudolph" <helmar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 00:23:08 +0200

> I'm sure you could do it in a few days with some BMessages,
> easily earning that $30-50. :)

Up to the challenge? I'd be happy to part with my dollars if you
could provide this. The main issue though is that there are a
bunch of guys trying to reinvent the wheel when there are
piss-basic things like a clipboard that I described that aren't
available in BeOS and that should be available and... that aren't
really rocket science to code.

Helmar

Your own private IM Network in less than 15 minutes!
Sonork S.R.L. |  Professional Instant Messaging Software
http://www.sonork.com - http://www.sonork.de
helmar@xxxxxxxxxx - Sonork ID: 0.12 - t: +27-21-794-3414

## NEW UPDATE: Version 1.5.1 SP4 now available! ##