[haiku] Re: Clarifying Haiku, Inc.

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 08:26:17 -0700

Hi Stippi,

Stephan Assmus wrote:
Dear Haiku community,

There has been some recent question about the status of Haiku, Inc.
and its purpose. We have put together a quick summary of the purpose
of Haiku, Inc. within the Haiku project to help clear up any
misconceptions, along with a list of the current individuals on the
private Haiku, Inc. mailing list.

<snip>

What I need to know, in unmistakable terms, is what authority Haiku Inc. has, collectively or individually, over what and/or who. This gray area that has always existed around Haiku Inc. is what still concerns me most as an active contributor to the project, as does the lack of disclosure on who the actual BOD members are.

Regards,

Jorge/aka Koki