[openbeos] Re: Christianing party

  • From: franpar@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:35:58 -0400 (EDT)

I've read that I-B-M => H-A-L story many times, but somewhere I read (can't
remember where) either Kubrick or Arthur C. Clark denying that this is
where "HAL" came from. In the book I think it's supposed to stand
for "heuristic-algorithmic-(something)".

Quoting DaniTDI@xxxxxxxxxx:

"Visit Capital.NET online at http://www.capital.net";