[openbeos] Christianing party

  • From: "Solaja, Zenja" <solaja@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:57:56 +1000

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone involved with the OBOS replacement
name project.  It is a thankless job, and people can get very emotional over
it.  Considering the pressure you guys must have been under, I think you did
manage to cut the list down to a very decent selection.  Good work.

I admit that my first thoughts about the suggested names weren't nice.  I
was expecting a fantastic name to stand out above all others, something so
amazing and great, something to end all conflict on earth, unify the galaxy,
and bring everlasting joy and happiness to all life forms.  After the
initial disappointment, I began noticing that most of the names were
actually pretty good.  The names grow on you quickly.  Give it time and they
will be just as great as some other names.

No matter which selection ends up winning, I say lets throw a party
afterwards.  A christianing party, so to speak (time to brush up on my
GodFather quotes).

Great work team.

IMPORTANT NOTICES
This email (including any documents referred to in, or attached, to this
email) may contain information that is personal, confidential or the subject
of copyright or other proprietary rights in favour of Aristocrat, its
affiliates or third parties. This email is intended only for the named
addressee. Any privacy, confidence, copyright or other proprietary rights in
favour of Aristocrat, its affiliates or third parties, is not lost because
this email was sent to you by mistake.

If you received this email by mistake you should: (i) not copy, disclose,
distribute or otherwise use it, or its contents, without the consent of
Aristocrat or the owner of the relevant rights; (ii) let us know of the
mistake by reply email or by telephone (+61 2 9413 6300); and (iii) delete
it from your system and destroy all copies.

Any personal information contained in this email must be handled in
accordance with applicable privacy laws.

Electronic and internet communications can be interfered with or affected by
viruses and other defects. As a result, such communications may not be
successfully received or, if received, may cause interference with the
integrity of receiving, processing or related systems (including hardware,
software and data or information on, or using, that hardware or software).
Aristocrat gives no assurances in relation to these matters.

If you have any doubts about the veracity or integrity of any electronic
communication we appear to have sent you, please call +61 2 9413 6300 for
clarification.