[openbeos] Re: Calculator still needed?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 14:58:48 +0200 CEST

"Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> In defence of the look of the buttons... it was designed to sit on
> your desktop.
> Real buttons would just look too thick/bloated. But as I said, I'd
> remove the
> buttons anyways. :-)

I really think that would just be too drastic, even only as default
setting. When you open a calculator app, you have certain expectations;
you should be carefully accustomed to its differing concepts, instead
of feeling uncomfortable with it.
So I would definitely vote for making it look more like a standard Be
application. We could even add a standard menu in the expanded look to
help with its usage.

Bye,
   Axel.