[openbeos] Re: CNET Radio

  • From: "Paul T. Pham" <ppham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:33:05 -0400 (EDT)

Did someone manage to record this? If so, I (and I'm sure others) would
appreciate it being posted online somewhere.

I tried connecting, but the servers were too busy or something.

Great news, by the way! Despite the fact that Michael claims "marketing is
not our job", I think we've gotten terrific publicity so far.

Thanks,
Paul