[openbeos] CIA bot

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <n.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 23:44:05 GMT

Hello,

For all of you who follow the cvs commit messages, I've added a script
that sends the commit messages to the #openbeos channel on
freenode.org, or at least, that's the idea (that's what the change in
CVSROOT was for). This may lead to the idea that cvs seems to hang at
the end of your commit, however, this is due to the 10 seconds synching
time (though most of the time you wouldn't notice anyway because of the
poor performance sourceforge has).

So as soon as I finalised the arrangements, the messages shall be
forwarded to #openbeos. At the moment they are already at the #commits
channel, and check out the statistics at http://cia.navi.cx/stats/
project/OpenBeOS .

Sleep tight!

Niels