[haiku] Re: CD from cafepress

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:39:43 -0700

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 7:35 AM, Fredrik Modèen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Unfortunately, before the description and price were modified and we
>> were told of the issue, several people had actually ordered them and
>> are currently waiting to receive them still. I apologize to these

> I know I did :) . I did burn an iso but I would love to have Haiku's first
> printed CD :)

Ah, good to know.

If by chance you receive the disc and it doesn't work properly, please
be sure to let me know so I can remedy the situation. I have asked
CafePress on a couple occasions now to make sure not to ship any discs
without allowing us to test them first, but they have not yet
confirmed that they will prevent that from happening :P

- Urias