[openbeos] Building OpenBeOS on other platforms?

  • From: Andrew McCall <mccall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 19:25:39 +0000

Hi,

I have recently had to move my BeOS system to an older P233MMX, and although
its not the fastest system on the face of the planet, it works :)

It made me think about using my Linux box to build OpenBeOS code - is there
anyway that this can be done, cross-compile code under Linux thats targetted
for BeOS? As an applications developer, and normally only working on the same
platform I am compiling for, I have never done anything like this before.

Just curious...

Thanks

Andrew McCall