[haiku] Building Haiku: what did I do?

  • From: <scrawler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 20:06:14 -0500

Hey guys,

I just finished cross compiling Haiku according to some
nice instructions I found on the archlinux wiki. Each step
completed without a hitch, and I finally issued this
command:

$ jam -q @alpha-anyboot

it too finished without a hitch. Now all I see that looks
like a bootable image is haiku-boot-cd.iso and
haiku-boot-floppy.image. both are way too small and don't
work.

So where did I go wrong? did I specify the wrong target for
jam? If I did build a working image, where did it go?

Thanks for your help. I'll get this eventually...

--
signature angry: "grrrrr"
-tom