[openbeos] Re: Bug-reporting on Mail Daemon Replacement

  • From: "Gregor Rosenauer" <rosenauer@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:58:26 CET (+0100)

Rob wrote:
> It would be nice to have some kind of an "automatic" bug reporting tool (a
Yes, I totally agree - I filed this as a feature-request to Be some time ago
(looong before XP:) and it was even accepted:)

All we have to do is add a button "Report Bug" to the Details-Alert, which
would produce a mail with the stack-crawl and some system-info (which is
totally visible) attached and launches the default mailer.

Also, the text should be modified to reflect the importance of reporting bugs.

Each app-resource would also have to contain the email-address and name of the
Author in well-defined fields.
What does the debug_team think?

Hugh

Life is too short for reboots - BeOS Now! http://www.bebits.com/app/2680