[openbeos] Re: Browser

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:16:30 -0400

This should be in the FAQs.

Browsers are important and wonderful apps. They are really for
people other than the OS team to do. Personally, I would love a
replacement for Net+ that was lead by someone who has a burning
desire for the smallest, fastest, BeOS specific browser possible.
But that project wouldn't benefit at all from being under the umbrella
of this project, so it isn't.