[haiku] Re: British PCPlus article about alternative OS's

  • From: vooshy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:01:11 +0000

>Hi there,
>
>the british PCPlus magazine has published an article (written by Mike
>Saunders) about alternative operating systems where Haiku takes the
>first place (as the alternative OS with the best chances of a bright
>future on the desktop) out of the ten systems compared.
>
>I only know about it because it comes with a short interview with me;
>the article itself is currently only available in print form :-)
>
>Bye,
>  Axel.

Hi,

For those interested not in the UK - took some photos of it - not great quality
but just about readable.
Might take some better ones if people are interested - bit dark and grim here
hence the light & shadow on the pictures sorry.

http://www.vooshy.co.uk/haiku/PC Plus - Axel Pic.jpg
http://www.vooshy.co.uk/haiku/PC Plus - Axel Interview.jpg
http://www.vooshy.co.uk/haiku/PC Plus - Haiku Article.jpg
http://www.vooshy.co.uk/haiku/PC Plus Haiku Article Top.jpg