[openbeos] Re: Booting using Boot loader.

  • From: Yohanes Nugroho <yohanes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 11:17:04 +0700 (JAVT)

I use grub to boot beos, and it works fine.
just add this line to menu.lst on your grub instalation

     title BeOS
     chainloader (hd0,3)+1

(of course you'll have to change (hd0,3) with your beos partition)
i assume you already know  about partition naming in grub.

--
Yohanes

The only difference between the difficult and the
impossible is that the impossible takes a little longer.
       -- Thomas Edison, Inventor