[openbeos] Re: Booting problems...

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:50:42 +0100 CET

Hi again,

Image tested and working OK as long as MTRR support is removed.
Confirming idle-loop halt instruction operational over here: CPU's stay
cool 8-)

Apart from the usual trouble here (drawing faults in certain
reproducable areas, fonts being to large and such) there's one new bug
that wasn't there before: the color palette doesn't get loaded for 8-
bit colorspaces apparantly (black/white sort of image here).

Looking good: KB and mouse seem trouble free for the first time, and
stability is getting better and better! (happy camper :)

Rudolf.