[openbeos] Re: Booting problems...

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:18:23 +0100 CET

Hi guys!

Found the  boot problem on my dual P3 system!!

Adam: please mount the haiku partition (or whatever) and delete the
MTRR support: file
 add-ons/kernel/cpu/x86/generic_x86

Leave the drivers all intact, and now try to boot Haiku. Over here it's
perfectly OK now. No need to disable SMP even!

Axel: could you please checkout MTRR support for dualCPU systems? is
there something that needs extra attention?

Thanks!!

Rudolf.