[openbeos] Re: BlueEyedOS: dead? no.

  • From: Michael Oliveira <michaelvoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:53:59 -0300 (ART)

Hi Guillaume ;)

Well, the first person to concluded it was Kenneth
Zhang, due the lack of messages in our mailling list
;)
I have a couple of news from my work in website, later
I'll post this things that I already done in our
mailling list ;)

Well, I want to join in Haiku project too, due the
demand of project ;)
There are some tasks to me, folks??

Bye,

Michael

 --- blueos@xxxxxxx escreveu:
> Hi guys,
>
> There are days you are surfing the web and ask
> yourself if you need to use
> glasses or not.
>
> It seems that Michael (Oliveira), our webmaster,
> concluded
> a 'bit' too quickly because the website
> www.BlueEyedOS.com
> is down for some days (due to a technical issue),
> that the BlueEyedOS is dead.
> It is not.
>
> Did he forget my email address or our mailing list,
> I don't know.
>
> Real news, now:
> - our website is down and I don't know when I will
> be able to reopen it, due to
> host issues.
> - my free time is closed to 5H a week
> - Zeta is, for me, a more important priority at
> short terms than BlueEyedOS
> - we spoke about releasing the source code of the
> project under LGPL
> and were waiting for a public cvs host, we now have
> it. I need time to clean and
> comment it.
> - my last activities on the projet are about the
> OpenTracker, it's a
> real stress test for our code! Let's hope it will be
> usable soon.
>

> Regards,
>
> Guillaume

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis