[openbeos] Re: Blog entries in front page

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:06:47 +0200

On 5/18/07, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > While this is probably what we want to see in this case, usually, I
> > think blog entries should look a bit differently when promoted to
> > the
> > start page to mark them as such or not?
> I don't think this is necessary. This was probably an exception,
> anyway. Niels just wanted to have his blog post there until today, so
> the documentation team meeting gets more attention. He planned to
> remove it from the front page after the meeting.

I was thinking of newsletter style blogs that might deserve more
"attraction" than other blog posts.

I think it's better to simply upload a logo and always place that at
the top left in your posts. This makes it easy to identify in the blog
and on the front page. Also, it would stick out enough without making
the front page look strange/inconsistent.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald