[openbeos] Berlios Snapshot

  • From: Mat Hounsell <mat_geek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open BeOS <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 14:07:59 +1000 (EST)

I'm having trouble getting subversion past the proxy so I went looking around
berlios and found the snapshot.

I downloaded that and it has a lot of code but it doesn't have what I want;
specificallly the kits including the network kit.

1) If there is a rule for the generation of this snapshot it may need to be
updated.

2) If it can't be how can I get the code? (Or just the network relevant code)

BTW, I assume the network code is spread over the kernel and the network kit
and the kernel network driver add-ons. Is this correct?

http://haiku-os.org/

http://matgeekau.blogspot.com/
http://matgeekaupolitcial.blogspot.com/

The LOST Ninja blog: Exclusive clues, clips and gossip.
http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/lostninja