[haiku] Re: Behavior of popup menus

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:21:00 +0100 (MET)

SMC.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On 19 Dec 2010 at 18:31, Travis D. Reed wrote:
> [complete mail removed]

Please always remove parts of the original document that are not relevant to
your answer.
As a small hint: the signature of the original mail never belongs to that part
:-)

> Is there anyway to make the behavior user selectable under mouse
> prefrences ??? I find the hold method inately irratating.

The hold method is completely optional, and no one forces you to use it; I
would find it pretty odd to find a configuration option just for that.

About what Travis wrote: I haven't looked at the patch, but I completely agree
with you.

Bye,
   Axel.