[haiku] Begeister021

  • From: Nicholas Blachford <nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:31:33 +0000

Hi,

Jorge G. Mare wrote:

Howdy,

There are photos from BG021 showing that the R1 roadmap was discussed
and at least one blog post suggesting that there was a "Distro
Guidelines Debugging" session.

That was my presentation :-)
Actually it resulted in a very good discussion.
The entire thing was videoed so hopefully that will appear at some point.
Stippi?

I think it was agreed the guidelines are not very clear and they need explained a bit more. I don't think they quite agreed with my liberal approach to the trademarks though!

Being these very important topics for Haiku and the community, when can
we expect at least some sort of report or overview of what was
discussed?

I'll be doing one as usual, I'll try and finish this one in less than 2 months though!

BTW where are the pics and blog?

--

Nicholas Blachford
nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx