[openbeos] Re: BeUnited, the standardization group: unacceptable!!!

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:28:45 CDT

You're overlooking the obvious: BeUnited has no real power. They can't
enforce anything. All they can do is suggest things and publish
standards. If everybody in the remaining BeOS community says "screw
that!", then there's nothing they can do about it.

Or... we (the community) could work together. A strange concept, but
worthy of consideration.

It's funny... We're the 800 pound gorilla here. We've got all the
power, really. And yet you express fears that BeUnited, which is a tiny
little mouse, is gonna step on us and crush us. Fat chance!