[haiku] Re: BePodder Freeware

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 00:47:16 -0800

Giuseppe,
Any chance that BePodder could be open sourced? Perhaps under MIT or BSD or
Zlib license?  With the source we'd be able to keep it up to date and
building on new platforms such as x86_64, etc.  We've collected 150+ open
sourced beos apps over at github, under HaikuArchives:
 https://github.com/haikuarchives

-scottmc