[openbeos] Re: BeOS/Haiku UI question

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:48:13 +0100

Hi,

I think I've made up my mind... short summary time:

1) for settings that cannot be applied live:
Defaults Revert Apply (leaves window open) Tab-Close (applies settings too)

2) for settings that are applied live:
Defaults Revert Tab-Close (simply closes window)

Actually, those are almost the same.... the Apply button in 1) simply serves
as a way to see the effects of new settings without closing the window (if
you think you might need to keep tweaking). For 1), an additional Cancel
button could be considered (a shortcut for pressing Revert and closing the
window).

Best regards,
-Stephan