[openbeos] BeOS port of Crystalspace

  • From: "Jonathan Tarbox" <jtarbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:50:24 -0600

Well, I am submitting the final update to the CS team tonight, but here is a
teaser...

http://www.computerworksoffice.com/jtarbox/

though ignore the framerates from the snapshots, I was watchin TV (can't miss
hockey) at the same time and the screenshot feature takes a bit of resources
when it writes the file to disk.  nothing was below 10fps on average with the
software renderer. (for those spec concious: Athlon TBird 1.2ghz, 256MB ram,
GeForce2-MX400 64MB, 40GB ATA100 7200 RPM disk)

And yes, once OpenBeOS is to a point in which I can, I will update it to
support OpenBeOS.  If all goes well as it should, it will already be source
compatible.  However, I am happy to make any changes if needed.

-jtarbox