[openbeos] Re: BeOS "knowledge base"

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:40:25 -0400

I would actually rather turn that around a little.
If you or anyone has some tutorial or something along those lines that you want
hosted, send it to me. We are collecting "stuff" for the new website and any
tutorials or anything would be great.

I also want to put all of the old BeOS newsletters online. Basically, the
theory is that our website would be a single point of contact for anyone
wanting to develop or use R5/OBOS. As a service to the community, really.