[openbeos] BeOS "knowledge base"

  • From: Christof Lutteroth <lutteroth@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 19:18:14 +0200

Dear OpenBeOS dvelopers,
although I am a beginner regarding BeOS and not really able to support the OpenBeOS project in a practical way, I would like to encourage that all info-material which you already have, be it some tutorial or old newsletter article or even a particularly interesting mail of this list, should be categorized and put together in a dedicated area of the OpenBeOS website.
I am sure that this would be really a big help for all the people who still lack the knowlede that one needs to contribute actively. And this is also a good way to make people feel comfortable with OBOS and the community, as they see that people really care about others understanding what is going on.
Keep on the good work, greetings,
Christof