[openbeos] Re: BeOS Programming Tutorials

  • From: "Travis Beaty" <travis_beaty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 08:56:34 -0700

Hello All!

Thanks, Mr. Gabriele!  I found a couple of "articles" as well, which got me
started.  In addition, I've been pestering folks on the #beos channel.  :-)

I do believe, however, that OpenBeOS would be well served by one of the
gurus writing up a good tutorial for BeOS programming ... it could serve as an
introduction to folks that are thinking about BeOS development.

Again, thanks for the information.

Travis Beaty
Evans, Colorado.