[openbeos] Re: BeOS Online Image how to burn...

  • From: Sikosis <beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:33:41

Hrmm ... didn't know that -- interesting to note.

Anyway, I've already posted up a site on how to burn a CD using Nero and
using a boot floopy.

I've got enough room to host the image file, so I've done that too.

http://gravity24hr.com/504/

Cheers

Sikosis

PS. in about 8 hours or so the sub-domain -- http://504.gravity24hr.com/
will exist.

Oh and the image is going to take about 5 hours to upload at present ...