[openbeos] Re: BeOS Links (aaaagh!)

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:41:58 +0200 (MEST)

Hmmm, I don't know what university you are in, but in my engineering school,
the admins^Wdirectors are so frightened about "security", that we aren't even
allowed to have a ~login/ on the website... for a school having students on CS
and networking, it's really abnormal I should say...
At least not every school is like this in France :)

François.