[openbeos] BeOS Developer survey

  • From: "Helmar Rudolph" <helmar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxx, openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:09:19 +0200

Hi all,

at http://www.beunited.org/index.php?developers I have made
available developer survey, which I would love you to fill
in (if you are a developer and/or heading a team).

The aim of the survey is _primarily_ to create a categorized
list for the uninitiated public to show them that BeOS is
anything but dead; to show them what kind of projects are in
the pipeline, and that more is coming still, in short: it's
a BeOS-aint-anything-but-dead list for those who think it is.

The data will also serve for our own info purposes and for a
possible coordination of projects of any kind (thus not
necessarily linked to BeUnited or OpenBeOS for greater
efficiency).

Thanks for reading and your participation.

Helmar

--
Sonork S.R.L. |  Professional Instant Messaging Software
Fast, secure, stable, powerful, easy to use, and frugal!