[openbeos] Re: BeOS BugBase

  • From: "Erik Jakowatz" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:30:37 -0800

>> Much of this is already being taken care of.  Hopefully soon, when
>> Michael and I work out the details, we'll add a Testing Team to the
>> OBOS project and from my plans a bug tracking system (seperate from
>> SourceForge, which will be left for public use) will be part of this

Excellent!  What sort of time frame, roughly, are we talking about?

>> team.  I'm assuming you want some of the old bugs from the R5 buglist

>> to be added ... sounds good to me :)

I have no idea what's in there -- it's 28MB worth of bug reports (nearly
8000 pages).  Obviously the outstanding bugs are what I'm most
interested in. ;)

>I think we really should keep them separated in some way. Hopefully,
>all (ahem...) R5 bugs will be fixed with R1 :-)

Separated, together; I don't really care, just as long as we can search
them in a realistic manner -- the only way those R5 bugs are gonna get
fixed is if we can find out what the outstanding bugs are. ;)

>Adios...
>   Axel.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the
argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
        -William Pitt, British prime-minister (1759-1806)