[openbeos] Re: BeOS BugBase

  • From: Ted Leeuwesteijn <thirdrock@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 13:28:07 +0200

Hello Erik Jakowatz you emitted about [openbeos] BeOS BugBase

IIRC someone did backup the buglist  before it went down, but i can't recall
who.
It might be interesting to get that kind of work back up again indeed.
i think "bugs.openbeos.org" will do fine if it can be done.
If no one can host it, i am willing to do so for the old buglist that is,
that can be convinient to see wether something is a bug or not at the least.
The new buglist should be a subdomain of openbeos.org IMHO. It al depends on
the amount of traffic, which is mostly html but i would have to take a look
at my adsl to upgrading it since i host some mirrors and mirrored files for
BeOS developers that lack those bandwidth too here.

More thoughts please do jump in here, maybe BeUnited could do that on their
server. I found at least strange no one already did btw.

Grts
Ted.