[openbeos] Re: BeOS 5.0.4?

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 23:11:27 +0200 (MEST)

Here, the "5.0.4" refers to all the beta that are past 5.0.3 but before the
real 5.0.4.
It seems they got some R5.0.4 headers and files...

btw the Media Kit beta changes your version to 5.0.4 (the one you see in the
"About BeOS" box from the Be menu), while BONE will set it to Dano0

(shame, I got Dano0 but stepped back to 5.0.4 because I have to constantly
up/downgrade my media kit to check nplay and other works with both :-( )

François.