[haiku] Re: BeGeistert Reports - The Devs talk

  • From: "Charlie Clark" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:26:05 +0100

Am 30.10.2009, 16:12 Uhr, schrieb Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Why?

First of all, sorry for the very brief reply earlier but I was just on my way to a conference.

The legal reason: we have no release forms from anyone agreeing to anything but the main reason is that it will be best to wait for Stephan's edited highlights. I know there is considerable interest in the material but as has been said there were no major decisions taken: it was an snapshot opportunity for the core Haiku developers to gauge the mood of those attending BeGeistert about what should be in R1.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20