[haiku] Re: BeGeistert 021 - "What do you want go with your beer?"

  • From: Eddy Groen <eddyspeeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 00:53:35 +0200

> but what kind of food do you want? I'm thinking of Zum Schlüssel again,
> though without the tour of the brewery. For those who missed it last year -
> it was ace and if at least 10 people wish it I'll try and book it again.

Actually, I saw the pictures of that tour and got quite jealous. Can't make
it this time, but hoping to go in April. Who's with me on a brewery visit
then?

As for restaurants, a few years back we ate at Lupo, which is in the
Altstadt. I still tell people it's one of the best restaurants I have eaten
at. They pretty much incinerate their pizzas in an oven, but only for about
two minutes so don't worry about anything turning black..On the contrary;
the vegetables didn't even get a chance to realize they were heated so
they're still have that raw crisp. And you have a pizza in front of you
within seconds. Impressive. (Don't believe me? This review says the same
thing.<http://www.qype.co.uk/place/222451-Pizzeria-Lupo-Duesseldorf?lang=en#review_548912>
)

Eddy