[haiku] Re: BeGeistert 021 - "What do you want go with your beer?"

  • From: "Charlie Clark" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:09:08 +0200

Am 15.10.2009, 14:56 Uhr, schrieb Eddy Groen <eddyspeeder@xxxxxxxxx>:

Don't get me wrong; in my email I was not per definition against making
videos - I just didn't expect this kind of enthousiasm! I'm all for it, and I think perhaps a channel like Google Video would provide the best means to upload it to.

There might be probably copyright issues there. I don't foresee any problems hosting it on begeistert.org.

Perhaps it would be nice to embed it in the BeGeistert site as
well? As Humdinger points out, it's great promotional material.

It's only as good as the presentations are.

For this time, I would suggest setting up a written consent form for
everyone to sign at the start of the event; those who do not wish to be
broadcasted can make it clear.

As someone who regularly gives presentations I am very much against an opt-out approach. Consent should be obtained each time it is required.

For next BeGeisterts, it could become a part of the registration form.

I think this is unnecessary but we'll discuss it in the orga-team. You planning to present your thesis next time? ;-)

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20