[haiku] Re: BeGeistert 021 - "What do you want go with your beer?"

  • From: "Charlie Clark" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:04:15 +0200

Am 15.10.2009, 14:11 Uhr, schrieb Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>:

This is always dependent upon personnel. You can leave most cameras running but you still need to set them up and change media. And this depends upon being alert and awake during talks. Christian Celona has a great archive of stuff at previous BeGeisterts.

Ok, I bring my camera as well. We could then have one camera point at the audience and the other one point at the presenter. Then the material can be edited to switch views whenever necessary. A third camera for close ups would be awesome, obviously.

Two cameras are probably sufficient: head and shoulders of the presenter, reaction shots and questions from the audience. Any slides are best done by taking the video output or screen capture directly or doing it separately and synching transitions to the sound track. A good, unobtrusive (clip or lanyard) mike for the presenter is essential. This should allow for reasonable webcasts.

If you and Nicholas are prepared to do this then I've no problem with it. But that would involve dragging you out of those important coder discussions. We should discuss the nuts and bolts of this tomorrow.

Publishing only with the consent of the ones being filmed of course.

Written. Just as some people are put off by informal talks, others can be put off by cameras.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20