[haiku] Re: BeGeistert 021 - "What do you want go with your beer?"

  • From: Eddy Groen <eddyspeeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:56:54 +0200

> Nicholas:
>
> I'll have a video camera and a tripod, both are going :-)
>

> Stephan:

 Ok, I bring my camera as well. We could then have one camera point at the
> audience and the other one point at the presenter. Then the material can be
> edited to switch views whenever necessary. A third camera for close ups
> would be awesome, obviously.

Wow amazing to see this development take place. Over the years, BeGeistert
has slowly but gradually gained in technological advancements, but I think
"video registration" is the greatest one yet!

Don't get me wrong; in my email I was not per definition against making
videos - I just didn't expect this kind of enthousiasm! I'm all for it, and
I think perhaps a channel like Google Video would provide the best means to
upload it to. Perhaps it would be nice to embed it in the BeGeistert site as
well? As Humdinger points out, it's great promotional material.

For this time, I would suggest setting up a written consent form for
everyone to sign at the start of the event; those who do not wish to be
broadcasted can make it clear. For next BeGeisterts, it could become a part
of the registration form.

Eddy