[haiku] Re: BeGeistert 021 - "What do you want go with your beer?"

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:11:25 +0200

Hi,

> > 2) Are there any plans to record the various presentations at BG 021
> > for post-event release online?
>

> I know it's about "being there" and all that but not everyone is
> there.  I personally think there's good value in being able to show
> presentations afterwards.
>
> As for presentations being "interactive", this doesn't work for all
> presentations and certainly not all presenters - I personally find it
> very off-putting.
>
> I'll have a video camera and a tripod, both are going :-)

Ok, I bring my camera as well. We could then have one camera point at the
audience and the other one point at the presenter. Then the material can be
edited to switch views whenever necessary. A third camera for close ups would
be awesome, obviously.

Publishing only with the consent of the ones being filmed of course.

Best regards,
-Stephan