[haiku] Re: BeGeistert 021 - "What do you want go with your beer?"

  • From: "Charlie Clark" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 23:38:53 +0200

Am 06.10.2009, 23:24 Uhr, schrieb luroh <lurohh@xxxxxxxxx>:

I'd love to tag along for some food on Saturday 17th, I had a great
time on the town last year and the weather was nice too *knocks on
wood*.

Hiya,

but what kind of food do you want? I'm thinking of Zum Schlüssel again, though without the tour of the brewery. For those who missed it last year - it was ace and if at least 10 people wish it I'll try and book it again. With the usual propensity for vagueness at slipping deadlines at BeGeistert this is probably the best option despite the huge range of choice in the Old Town. Going to check out the "Alte Bahnhof" for Friday evening this week. Early to bed on Friday as Saturday might be starting with a video link from New Zealand.

As for the weather - I felt perfectly at home in this afternoon's downpour in my blazer:
"Oh the rain falls down on a humdrum town.
This town can drag you down" <- the town maybe but not the rain!

The Rhine is currently unseasonably low and it has been very dry recently. Somehow I can't see that lasting.

My thanks, as ever, to the tireless developers that make the whole thing possible and worthwhile. And to Schlüssel beer, and Killepitsch schnaps. mm, maybe we should ask for some sponsoring? :-D

Charlie
World's Worst Webmaster™
--
Charlie Clark