[haiku] Re: BeGeistert 021 - "What do you want go with your beer?"

  • From: Nicholas Blachford <nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 01:11:47 +0100

Jorge/aka Koki wrote:

2) Are there any plans to record the various presentations at BG 021
for post-event release online?

I know it's about "being there" and all that but not everyone is there. I personally think there's good value in being able to show presentations afterwards.

As for presentations being "interactive", this doesn't work for all presentations and certainly not all presenters - I personally find it very off-putting.

I'll have a video camera and a tripod, both are going :-)

--

Nicholas Blachford
nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx