[haiku] Re: BeGeistert 021 - "What do you want go with your beer?"

  • From: "Charlie Clark" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:35:18 +0200

Am 13.10.2009, 18:28 Uhr, schrieb Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Talking about videos, a couple of questions:
1) Could this video link from NZ be made available outside of BG, say,
through a service like USTREAM?

No, even if we wanted to the uplink isn't good enough.

2) Are there any plans to record the various presentations at BG 021
for post-event release online?

At this moment know. The Haiku Support Association does not have enough resources to do this with sufficiently quality. In addition we're so busy this year - it's one of the busiest BeGeisterts ever - that I don't think we could physically place camera or microphone properly. And, as ever and I hope some of our veterans will confirm, BeGeistert is really about being there and taking part in discussions with your peers as it is about presentations.

We are, of course, as pleased as punch about Haiku Alpha One and dead chuffed that the core haiku developers are having yet another sprint after BeGeistert. Inofficial and completely fabricated statistics say that each BeGeistert sprint has brough Haiku 10% closer*.

* of and to what is entirely open to interpretation. ;-)

BeGeistert - Broaden your mind. Meet Haiku Developers. Go sightseeing. Drink beer and eat food. Become a better person.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20