[haiku] Re: BeBox 133Mhz up for sale on eBay

  • From: Dennis Catt <cattmail@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:23:17 -0400

I have a BeBox (dual 66) that I am about to put up for sale if anyone is interested.

On Oct 29, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Kit wrote:

There is a BeBox up for auction on eBay right now.

It seems to be of a rare variety, even among BeBoxen.

This machine is from the fastest batch produced, with dual 133mhz. It is distinctive from others by the color its bezel and case (plus it seems to be very well kept).

A video link is here.
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5FdJbyI80s ]

Only 2 days to go!
The auction page is here:
[ http://www.ebay.com/itm/170717439947 ]

I guess that if you compare it to the IMSAI 8080 being auctioned at about double the price, it's almost a steal!
 ;)

On the other hand, The IMSAI 8080 was once used by a teenager to take over a nuclear missile fleet. [ http://www.cracked.com/article_15229_5-things-hollywood-thinks-computers-can-do_p4.html ]

IMSAI 8080 auction page:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150620261074

Disclaimer: I have no relation to either of the sellers. I just stumbled upon the auction pages.

Have a nice weekend!
- Kit