[openbeos] Re: BeBook license

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:53:44 +0200 CEST

"Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> However, Doxygen has a number of issues too. For example, I don't
> think
> it handles translations to other languages. (And where would you put
> them... also in the source code?) Actually, I don't really think that
> it
> is a big deal to have a translated BeBook, but others may disagree.

I personally think, we just shouldn't care about any translations.
Development language is English - if anybody wants to contribute
directly to the project, at least.
Of course, if there is a team which takes up the task and keep the
translations up to date, I would appreciate it.
But I think the responsibility of keeping the original English
documentation up-to-date should lie in the hands of the developers of
the corresponding component - else I don't expect it to work too well.

Adios...
   Axel.