[haiku] Re: Bare metal installation issues

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:55:31 +0000

2009/9/9 José Brandão <ze.brandao@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I have search the tickets on the bug tracking system and the only thing
> similar that I have found is a bug regarding disk IO that blocked the OS.
> Nevertheless it has been closed as solved.
> I would appreciate some guidance.

thanks for checking the bug tracker.  that's a good habit to keep :)

you could create a new ticket.   mention the ticket that is closed, as
that'll help the devs decide if its actually a duplicate or a new
issue.

on your ticket, be sure to include the standard hardware information:
  * `listdev`
  * `listimage | grep drivers`

if there's anything else requested on the similar ticket, try to
include it as well.

--mmadia